SERVPRO of Elgin/Northwest Kane County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it “Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO of Elgin/Northwest Kane County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Elgin/Northwest Kane County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Deodorization is key to a proper restoration, and we have the latest technologies to help ensure a fresh, clean environment when we are done. We also utilize the latest innovations in ultrasonic content clean, and full electronics restoration.
From water extraction to water damage cleanup, residential and commercial large loss drying, we can take care of it all.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Elgin/Northwest Kane County.
We are also fully trained, certified and insured for crime scene and biohazard cleanup and restoration.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- SRT – Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- WRT – Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- ECTP – Employee Certification Training Program
- AMRT – Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- OSHA – 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- ASD – Applied Structural Drying Technician
- UFT – Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- OCT – Odor Control Technician
- RRRP – Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- CCT – Carpet Cleaning Technician
- Elgin Chamber of Commerce
- Address: 0
- GPS: 44.200797,24.502298099999962
- Monday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Thursday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sunday Closed